Lip Cream Dreams


There is no doubt that liquid lipsticks have swiped their way to the top of the beauty hierarchy. Not only are there an abundance of options available to suit everyone’s preferences, but there are a rainbow-ful of colour options available too. Nobody need be without a liquid lipstick these days, and why would you when there are so many to choose from?

My current favourite has to be the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams. These beauties are super soft, perfectly pigmented, lightweight and long lasting. I find that in the lipstick collection I have managed to accumulate over the years, these are, hands down, the lipsticks I reach for the most. They have a very subtle sweet scent and I have no problem with their price tag.





Colour: Sydney (No.13)
A pale Barbie-like pink shade that I like to wear with a subtle smoky eye.

Colour: Prague (No.18)
A deep pink-plum shade that I find pairs nicely with golds and bronzes.

Colour: Ibiza (No.17)
A strong pink-red shade, great for a night out with your favourite people.

Colour: Buenos Aires (No.12)
A pale orange-pink shade that I find wears best with neutral makeup looks.

Colour: Istanbul (No.6)
My personal favourite out of the bunch. A classic muted pink shade, great for every occasion and makeup look.


We’d love to know what your liquid lipstick recommendations are! Leave us a comment letting us know.

Love, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment