My Top 3 Winter Boots

Shoes are one of my favourite things to buy. They’re fun, playful and always put a smile on my face. In my opinion, winter is the best time to buy shoes, because it’s the season of boots! What’s not to love? They’re comfortable, warm and add a bit of edginess to your look.

Chunky black boots are my absolute favourite! They’re sturdy, grungy-looking and can take a bit of a beating without looking any less amazing.

Chunky Lace Up Boots: H&M
These lace-up chunky platform boots are so comfortable and the cotton fabric makes them very durable. Another plus is that the colour and style of this shoe makes them wearable with pretty much every outfit.

Briony Velvet Boots: Forever New
As said before, I generally lean towards buying chunky black boots, however, this year I’ve ventured out of my comfort zone and purchased a few more colourful options. These blue velvet boots are so beautiful! The fabric is quite thick, ensuring your feet stay toasty in the cold. The navy colour pops in the sunlight, making them great to wear from day to night.

Charlotte Ankle Boots: Betts
The colour of these boots is incredible! In the picture, they appear to be a prominent pale pink colour, however in darker light, they’re purple and sometimes even grey! The colour-shifting effect of the velvet makes these shoes really playful and unique. The low heel also makes them really easy to walk and drive in.

Which is your favourite boot? Let me know in the comments below.


Love, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment