2017 Winter Beauty Favourites


I have made some great beauty purchases this Winter. As we all know, not all beauty products live up to your expectations, but these have done me very well.

 Sephora Face Masks

Sephora eye and face masks are INCREDIBLE and so affordable! I always purchase these when I go to Sephora, because I know how well they work for me. The most impressive thing I find, is that they are so moisturising and smell beautiful. My skin is combination-dry and very sensitive, so finding skincare is quite difficult for me. These sheet-masks honestly do wonders for me. Great for pamper nights and travelling.

Maybeline The Colossal Big Shot Mascara

Now I know I've already featured this mascara in a previous blog post, but I couldn't help myself. I'm in love with this mascara! I find it so easy to apply, curls my lashes easily and is easy to remove. Would definitely re-purchase this beauty.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream (Abu Dhabi)

I've added this gorgeous new colour to my collection. While the packaging appears pink-ish in the picture above, the product is a gorgeous warm nude brown colour. Very subtle and natural-looking, great from day to night. Love!

Have you used any of these products? Do you have any beauty products you think I should try/review? Let me know in the comments.

Love, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment