Polish Perfection


I love nail polish. There's something about having coloured nails, that makes me happy. I'm more productive, procrastinate less and feel more put together when my nails are colourful. What I don't love, is waiting for my nails to dry when I paint them. I'm very impatient and usually end up forgetting that my nails are wet and smudging them. That was until I discovered the Rimmel 60 Second Super Shine nail polishes. I can't honestly say that they dry in 60 seconds, but give them about 2 minutes to dry and your set! Below I've listed my favourite shades in the 60 Second and Rita Ora collections.
Reds
Black Cherries (no.345), Berries and Cream (no.340), Rapid Ruby (no. 320)
Black Cherries: A chic semi-metallic burgundy colour. My favourite out of all the red shades, as it's quite dark and the glitter shines in the sun.
Berries and Cream: A beautiful deep red colour.
Rapid Ruby: A staple red colour that everyone needs.


Pinks
Coralicious (no.430), Rose Libertine (no. 405), Ring A Ring O'Roses (no. 262)
Coralicious: A bright coral colour, great for Summer.
Rose Libertine: A gorgeous muted pink colour. Definitely my favourite out of the pink shades as it's playful and fun.
Ring A Ring O'Roses: A cute pale pink colour.


Nudes
Darling, You Are Fabulous! (no.809), Rain Rain Go Away (no.498), White Hot Love (no.703)
Darling, You Are Fabulous!: A glittery metallic gold colour. Very glamorous and shiny.
Rain Rain Go Away: A neutral warm grey colour. Another favourite, as it's a great everyday colour.
White Hot Love: A pearlescent white colour. Very different from most white nail polishes, as it has a pearl glitter that shines in the sun.


Blues and Purple
Port--Loo-Blue (no.880), Bestival Blue (no. 860), Lovey Dovey (no. 560)
Port-A-Loo-Blue: A deep aqua colour.
Bestival Blue: A pastel muted blue colour. Very calming and unique from most blue nail polish colours you see.
Lovey Dovey: A playful purple colour.

Do you know of any other fast drying nail polishes? Let me know in the comments below and I'll be sure to try them out. 

Love, Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment